Historical History

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll find the information here useful and applicable to you and your classroom.

History teachers PREPARE students for the FUTURE by teaching about the PAST

21 December 2008

Digital Students

I believe that students today are becoming more tired of the traditional methods of teaching because they live in digital world that moves at a much faster rate than the world of a generation or two ago. As teachers, I believe we need to seek out new ways of reaching our students that empower them and give them a sense of ownership in the classroom. I believe technology is the key to unlocking our students true potential. This YouTube video explains the importance, significance, and possibilities of using technology in the classroom. Take some time to watch and let it impact you the way you impact your students.

No comments:

Post a Comment