Historical History

Welcome to my blog! I hope you'll find the information here useful and applicable to you and your classroom.

History teachers PREPARE students for the FUTURE by teaching about the PAST

19 December 2008

Header Creation

Well, I did it! I found a way to create an individualized header. I had to go through a series of trial and error, but ultimately it worked. I used Microsoft Paint, uploaded a picture of the planet, and added the text I wanted. Then, I had go through a series of size adjustments to get the height and width to fit inside the blog header. I think if I play with this blog enough, I should become rather proficient at "blogging."



I have never been a blogger before, but with the advancements in technology, I am beginning to see that technology will help me be an effective educator, so I might as well begin learning now, before I enter the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment